Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fushimi inari video!

Hello folks!

Now i'm just gonna make a short update.
I made a short little movie clip when we went to Fushimi Inari shrine.

I think it has a great feeling and i decided to upload it and show you guys! hope you like it! :)



I really liked this Shrine!

Anyway, both me and Peter is having a great time here in Japan.
Yesterday we went to the "nerd" street in Osaka named Nippombashi.
Since we both are quite nerdy we liked it!


(i know it's a super nintendo in the picture, but that's the best picture i found lol!)

Finally i actually bought my own Super Famicom!! (The japanese version of Super nintendo)
It was super cheap so i couldn't hold my money when i saw it!
I've actually wanted one since i don't know when, but since i was very young. Now i just need to go buy some more games.
                                                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely to see! Did you buy any cool games for your super famicom? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually i only bought Donkey kong country 1. But i can find so many games for around 250 yen each here! so i'll soon have a lot of games i think :D

      Delete
    2. We was at a second-hand shop yesterday and he now has around 9 games I think, I'm going to throw every good game I see at him that he haven't played yet! That console have changed my life for a reason! :D

      Delete